A. Yes, you can.  To have your pension increased for the duration of your stay to what it would be if you were a resident of the UK or Europe, contact DWP Newcastle on 0011 44 191 218 7777 no earlier than 4 weeks prior to departing Australia.  You'll need to supply your NI number and your dates of travel.